Jennifer Lawrence caused car crash over Honey Boo Boo
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Elle4 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Padilla/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Tim Walker/W7 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: SOAR/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: MRM/NPG15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
Jennifer Lawrence shunted her car into another vehicle as she desperately tried to catch a glimpse of reality TV star Honey Boo Boo while driving.
The actress is a big fan of the 7-year-old, whose real name is Alana Thompson, and caused a crash when she thought she saw the "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star at a breast cancer parade.
The accident occurred earlier this year in Georgia, where Lawrence was filming her latest movie, "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."
She tells Jay Leno, "I was driving home from work and I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo. It was a breast cancer parade. Now I know it said 'boobs' on their shirts, but I thought it said 'boo boo.' So I was like, 'Does that mean it's Honey Boo Boo?'
"I started craning my neck, and then I saw a little girl and was like, 'That's Honey Boo Boo!' I was still driving and then I rear-ended the person in front of me.
"I had to get out of the car and explain what happened. I was like, 'I'm sorry that I hit your family. I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo.'"
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite