Jennifer Lawrence caused car crash over Honey Boo Boo
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Elle4 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Padilla/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Tim Walker/W7 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: SOAR/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: MRM/NPG15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Jennifer Lawrence shunted her car into another vehicle as she desperately tried to catch a glimpse of reality TV star Honey Boo Boo while driving.
The actress is a big fan of the 7-year-old, whose real name is Alana Thompson, and caused a crash when she thought she saw the "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star at a breast cancer parade.
The accident occurred earlier this year in Georgia, where Lawrence was filming her latest movie, "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."
She tells Jay Leno, "I was driving home from work and I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo. It was a breast cancer parade. Now I know it said 'boobs' on their shirts, but I thought it said 'boo boo.' So I was like, 'Does that mean it's Honey Boo Boo?'
"I started craning my neck, and then I saw a little girl and was like, 'That's Honey Boo Boo!' I was still driving and then I rear-ended the person in front of me.
"I had to get out of the car and explain what happened. I was like, 'I'm sorry that I hit your family. I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo.'"
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite