Jennifer Lawrence caused car crash over Honey Boo Boo
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Elle4 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Padilla/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Tim Walker/W7 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: SOAR/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: MRM/NPG15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
Jennifer Lawrence shunted her car into another vehicle as she desperately tried to catch a glimpse of reality TV star Honey Boo Boo while driving.
The actress is a big fan of the 7-year-old, whose real name is Alana Thompson, and caused a crash when she thought she saw the "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star at a breast cancer parade.
The accident occurred earlier this year in Georgia, where Lawrence was filming her latest movie, "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."
She tells Jay Leno, "I was driving home from work and I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo. It was a breast cancer parade. Now I know it said 'boobs' on their shirts, but I thought it said 'boo boo.' So I was like, 'Does that mean it's Honey Boo Boo?'
"I started craning my neck, and then I saw a little girl and was like, 'That's Honey Boo Boo!' I was still driving and then I rear-ended the person in front of me.
"I had to get out of the car and explain what happened. I was like, 'I'm sorry that I hit your family. I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo.'"
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite