Jennifer Lawrence has pneumonia
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: AP/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: AFI/.11 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Get well, Jennifer Lawrence! The "Silver Linings Playbook" actress, 22, is dealing with a bout of pneumonia. Her costar in the acclaimed film, Jacki Weaver, announced Lawrence's illness at the the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday, Jan. 26, where an absent Lawrence won the Best Actress trophy.
"I'm going to receive this on her behalf," Weaver, 65, said at the podium. "Poor Jen is really sick. She really is sick. She has pneumonia."
"Silver Linings Playbook" producer Bruce Cohen explains to Us Weekly: "With all her appearances, she hasn't gotten enough bed rest, but I think her plan is to be at the SAGs tomorrow," Cohen said. He cautioned: "I haven't spoken to her recently."
For her performance as a quirky young widow in "Silver Linings," Lawrence has already won a Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy Golden Globe, and is up for a Screen Actors' Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role; the 19th Annual SAG Awards will be handed out Sunday, Jan. 27 from the L.A. Shrine Exposition Center, and broadcast on TNT and TBS at 8 p.m. EST.
Lawrence has also received her second Oscar nomination for Best Actress in the film, while Weaver (who plays Bradley Cooper's mom) is up for a Best Supporting Actress trophy.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Lawrence Has Pneumonia
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite