Jennifer Lawrence has pneumonia
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: AP/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: AFI/.11 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Get well, Jennifer Lawrence! The "Silver Linings Playbook" actress, 22, is dealing with a bout of pneumonia. Her costar in the acclaimed film, Jacki Weaver, announced Lawrence's illness at the the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday, Jan. 26, where an absent Lawrence won the Best Actress trophy.
"I'm going to receive this on her behalf," Weaver, 65, said at the podium. "Poor Jen is really sick. She really is sick. She has pneumonia."
"Silver Linings Playbook" producer Bruce Cohen explains to Us Weekly: "With all her appearances, she hasn't gotten enough bed rest, but I think her plan is to be at the SAGs tomorrow," Cohen said. He cautioned: "I haven't spoken to her recently."
For her performance as a quirky young widow in "Silver Linings," Lawrence has already won a Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy Golden Globe, and is up for a Screen Actors' Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role; the 19th Annual SAG Awards will be handed out Sunday, Jan. 27 from the L.A. Shrine Exposition Center, and broadcast on TNT and TBS at 8 p.m. EST.
Lawrence has also received her second Oscar nomination for Best Actress in the film, while Weaver (who plays Bradley Cooper's mom) is up for a Best Supporting Actress trophy.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Lawrence Has Pneumonia
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite