Jennifer Lawrence: I'm setting Bradley Cooper up on dates with my friends
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America1 of 10
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Craig Harris/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Man who amputated arm arrested on assault chargesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:02:34 AM
- Film Violence in PG-13 Often Comes With Sex and Drinking, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:50:32 AM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Man who amputated arm arrested on assault charges
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper have undeniable onscreen chemistry, but the "Silver Linings Playbook" co-stars have no intention of dating in real life. Despite rumors to the contrary, both actors have repeatedly refuted reports that they're an item.
Before Lawrence nabbed the Best Actress in a Leading Role at Sunday's Academy Awards, the 22-year-old spoke to MTV about her alleged affection for Cooper. (The Oscar winner split with her "X-Men: First Class" co-star Nicholas Hoult in January following a two-year courtship.)
"My publicist told me that a magazine was going to say I was having a thing with either ["The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" actor] Sam Claflin or Bradley Cooper, and I got to choose. And I chose Bradley Cooper because I love Sam's fiancee [actress Laura Haddock] so much," Lawrence said. "Sam is so sweet. So sweet that he's almost not hot anymore."
Cooper, whose on-and-off romance with Zoe Saldana ended in December 2012, is even getting assistance from Lawrence in the dating department. "I feel like all I've been doing lately is setting him up," the actress revealed. "I was like, 'You know what? I'm gonna save time and just get you a booklet with pictures of my friends. You just go through and pick them out, because this is getting exhausting.'"
Unlike the "Limitless" leading man, Lawrence isn't looking for a rebound romance. In fact, all she really wanted on Oscars night was some fast food. "I can see the McDonald's right there," the hungry actress said, pointing to the chain restaurant located across the street. Lawrence's publicist then offered to get her some grub. "And you have to remind them about ketchup, because they never include ketchup!" Lawrence warned. "You have to ask for it. Cheapskates!"
"Ketchup on french fries is a classic," Lawrence told MTV, "and today is a classic day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite