Jennifer Lawrence: I'm setting Bradley Cooper up on dates with my friends
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America1 of 10
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Craig Harris/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper have undeniable onscreen chemistry, but the "Silver Linings Playbook" co-stars have no intention of dating in real life. Despite rumors to the contrary, both actors have repeatedly refuted reports that they're an item.
Before Lawrence nabbed the Best Actress in a Leading Role at Sunday's Academy Awards, the 22-year-old spoke to MTV about her alleged affection for Cooper. (The Oscar winner split with her "X-Men: First Class" co-star Nicholas Hoult in January following a two-year courtship.)
"My publicist told me that a magazine was going to say I was having a thing with either ["The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" actor] Sam Claflin or Bradley Cooper, and I got to choose. And I chose Bradley Cooper because I love Sam's fiancee [actress Laura Haddock] so much," Lawrence said. "Sam is so sweet. So sweet that he's almost not hot anymore."
Cooper, whose on-and-off romance with Zoe Saldana ended in December 2012, is even getting assistance from Lawrence in the dating department. "I feel like all I've been doing lately is setting him up," the actress revealed. "I was like, 'You know what? I'm gonna save time and just get you a booklet with pictures of my friends. You just go through and pick them out, because this is getting exhausting.'"
Unlike the "Limitless" leading man, Lawrence isn't looking for a rebound romance. In fact, all she really wanted on Oscars night was some fast food. "I can see the McDonald's right there," the hungry actress said, pointing to the chain restaurant located across the street. Lawrence's publicist then offered to get her some grub. "And you have to remind them about ketchup, because they never include ketchup!" Lawrence warned. "You have to ask for it. Cheapskates!"
"Ketchup on french fries is a classic," Lawrence told MTV, "and today is a classic day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite