Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Toned Bikini Body in Hawaii!
- Photo: Apollo/Zeus/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Elle4 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Padilla/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Tim Walker/W7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: SOAR/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Training for "The Hunger Games" has paid off for Jennifer Lawrence!
The 22-year-old actress showed off her toned, tanned bikini body while vacationing with her family in Maui, Hawaii, Nov. 21. Lawrence is in town to shoot additional scenes for Catching Fire, the second installment in the Hunger Games movie franchise.
Before filming begins, however, she'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with her loved ones. "My dad won't have a deep fryer, so I don't know what he's going to do," the Academy Award nominee joked to E! News.
Earlier this year, Lawrence admitted she doesn't enjoy working out nearly as much as her peers profess. "I hate saying, 'I like exercising.' I want to punch people who say that in the face," the Kentucky native told Glamour. "But it's nice being in shape for a movie, because they basically do it all for you. It's like, 'Here's your trainer. This is what you can eat.'"
"I don't diet," she clarified. "I do exercise! But I don't diet. You can't work when you're hungry, you know?"
Prior to arriving in Hawaii, Lawrence spent the last week promoting her new movie, Silver Linings Playbook, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. The film -- which also stars Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro -- is in theaters now.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite