Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Toned Bikini Body in Hawaii!
- Photo: Apollo/Zeus/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Elle4 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Padilla/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Tim Walker/W7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: SOAR/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Training for "The Hunger Games" has paid off for Jennifer Lawrence!
The 22-year-old actress showed off her toned, tanned bikini body while vacationing with her family in Maui, Hawaii, Nov. 21. Lawrence is in town to shoot additional scenes for Catching Fire, the second installment in the Hunger Games movie franchise.
Before filming begins, however, she'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with her loved ones. "My dad won't have a deep fryer, so I don't know what he's going to do," the Academy Award nominee joked to E! News.
Earlier this year, Lawrence admitted she doesn't enjoy working out nearly as much as her peers profess. "I hate saying, 'I like exercising.' I want to punch people who say that in the face," the Kentucky native told Glamour. "But it's nice being in shape for a movie, because they basically do it all for you. It's like, 'Here's your trainer. This is what you can eat.'"
"I don't diet," she clarified. "I do exercise! But I don't diet. You can't work when you're hungry, you know?"
Prior to arriving in Hawaii, Lawrence spent the last week promoting her new movie, Silver Linings Playbook, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. The film -- which also stars Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro -- is in theaters now.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite