Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Toned Bikini Body in Hawaii!
- Photo: Apollo/Zeus/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Elle4 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Padilla/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Tim Walker/W7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: SOAR/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Training for "The Hunger Games" has paid off for Jennifer Lawrence!
The 22-year-old actress showed off her toned, tanned bikini body while vacationing with her family in Maui, Hawaii, Nov. 21. Lawrence is in town to shoot additional scenes for Catching Fire, the second installment in the Hunger Games movie franchise.
Before filming begins, however, she'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with her loved ones. "My dad won't have a deep fryer, so I don't know what he's going to do," the Academy Award nominee joked to E! News.
Earlier this year, Lawrence admitted she doesn't enjoy working out nearly as much as her peers profess. "I hate saying, 'I like exercising.' I want to punch people who say that in the face," the Kentucky native told Glamour. "But it's nice being in shape for a movie, because they basically do it all for you. It's like, 'Here's your trainer. This is what you can eat.'"
"I don't diet," she clarified. "I do exercise! But I don't diet. You can't work when you're hungry, you know?"
Prior to arriving in Hawaii, Lawrence spent the last week promoting her new movie, Silver Linings Playbook, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. The film -- which also stars Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro -- is in theaters now.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite