Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Toned Bikini Body in Hawaii!
- Photo: Apollo/Zeus/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Elle4 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Padilla/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Tim Walker/W7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: SOAR/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Training for "The Hunger Games" has paid off for Jennifer Lawrence!
The 22-year-old actress showed off her toned, tanned bikini body while vacationing with her family in Maui, Hawaii, Nov. 21. Lawrence is in town to shoot additional scenes for Catching Fire, the second installment in the Hunger Games movie franchise.
Before filming begins, however, she'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with her loved ones. "My dad won't have a deep fryer, so I don't know what he's going to do," the Academy Award nominee joked to E! News.
Earlier this year, Lawrence admitted she doesn't enjoy working out nearly as much as her peers profess. "I hate saying, 'I like exercising.' I want to punch people who say that in the face," the Kentucky native told Glamour. "But it's nice being in shape for a movie, because they basically do it all for you. It's like, 'Here's your trainer. This is what you can eat.'"
"I don't diet," she clarified. "I do exercise! But I don't diet. You can't work when you're hungry, you know?"
Prior to arriving in Hawaii, Lawrence spent the last week promoting her new movie, Silver Linings Playbook, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. The film -- which also stars Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro -- is in theaters now.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite