Jennifer Lawrence stuns as bridesmaid at brother's wedding
- Photo: Martha Stewart Weddings/Promotional1 of 15
- Photo: Sultana/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: GIA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America6 of 15
- Photo: Bridow/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Richfoto/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 15
- Photo: SOAR/GSI12 of 15
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG13 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Jennifer Lawrence's latest claim to fame? Bridesmaid!
The Oscar-winning actress is featured on the cover of Martha Stewart Weddings' Real Weddings special issue, along with eleven other lovely bridesmaids for her big brother Blaine's October wedding to Carson Massler.
While the dozen bridesmaids wore coordinating cream-colored gowns, Lawrence, 23, opted for the strapless version with a draped bodice. The "Hunger Games" star towered elegantly to the left with her pretty pixie cut on display -- one month before she debuted the style via Facebook last November.
Massler and Lawrence, both Louisville, Kentucky natives, tied the knot on October 5, 2013. On their multiple gift registries, the couple requested items like vintage Lenox silverware, wooden serving dishes and platters, and white ceramic kitchen sets.
As for her own future wedding? Lawrence has been keeping busy with her acting career while dating boyfriend Nicholas Hoult. "They are doing amazing, but not engaged," a source told Us Weekly. "They are looking for the next step but that will happen when her life gets a little less crazy for sure."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite