Jennifer Lopez, 40: "I Want More Babies!"
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Could Max and Emme have a little brother or sister sometime soon? Yes, if Jennifer Lopez, 40, has her way! "I want more babies," Lopez tells Entertainment Tonight while promoting her new romantic comedy, "The Back-up Plan" (out this April).
Lopez,who wed Marc Anthony in 2007, says the movie brings up a few good points about not being able to plan what comes next in life. The flick is about a woman who is artificially inseminated with twins and then meets the man of her dreams the same day.
RELATED: See more pics of Jennifer Lopez
"As much as you would like to say, 'This is what I want to do and this is how I want to do it, and by this time and it's all going to be perfect,' that's not really life, you know?" Lopez says. "That's not really how it is. You have to just be willing to go with what happens." So how are her 2-year-old twins doing?
"They just love people, and they love music, and they love laughing and running around," Lopez gushes. "They're very well adjusted to this life; they know nothing else. It's like traveling, dancing, singing, sets -- that's their life. They kind of get, like, this is what we do."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite