Jennifer Lopez, 40: "I Want More Babies!"
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Could Max and Emme have a little brother or sister sometime soon? Yes, if Jennifer Lopez, 40, has her way! "I want more babies," Lopez tells Entertainment Tonight while promoting her new romantic comedy, "The Back-up Plan" (out this April).
Lopez,who wed Marc Anthony in 2007, says the movie brings up a few good points about not being able to plan what comes next in life. The flick is about a woman who is artificially inseminated with twins and then meets the man of her dreams the same day.
RELATED: See more pics of Jennifer Lopez
"As much as you would like to say, 'This is what I want to do and this is how I want to do it, and by this time and it's all going to be perfect,' that's not really life, you know?" Lopez says. "That's not really how it is. You have to just be willing to go with what happens." So how are her 2-year-old twins doing?
"They just love people, and they love music, and they love laughing and running around," Lopez gushes. "They're very well adjusted to this life; they know nothing else. It's like traveling, dancing, singing, sets -- that's their life. They kind of get, like, this is what we do."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite