Jennifer Lopez, 40: "I Want More Babies!"
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Alex Kurtzman to Direct 'The Mummy' Reboot for UniversalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM
- John Goodman in Talks to Join Bryan Cranston in Jay Roach's 'Trumbo' (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:51:00 PM
- The Best Life Lessons We Learned from Sex and the CityMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to Nashville
Could Max and Emme have a little brother or sister sometime soon? Yes, if Jennifer Lopez, 40, has her way! "I want more babies," Lopez tells Entertainment Tonight while promoting her new romantic comedy, "The Back-up Plan" (out this April).
Lopez,who wed Marc Anthony in 2007, says the movie brings up a few good points about not being able to plan what comes next in life. The flick is about a woman who is artificially inseminated with twins and then meets the man of her dreams the same day.
RELATED: See more pics of Jennifer Lopez
"As much as you would like to say, 'This is what I want to do and this is how I want to do it, and by this time and it's all going to be perfect,' that's not really life, you know?" Lopez says. "That's not really how it is. You have to just be willing to go with what happens." So how are her 2-year-old twins doing?
"They just love people, and they love music, and they love laughing and running around," Lopez gushes. "They're very well adjusted to this life; they know nothing else. It's like traveling, dancing, singing, sets -- that's their life. They kind of get, like, this is what we do."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite