Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony Celebrate Sixth Wedding Anniversary
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: PX1/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Spread Pictures/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
To celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, who renewed their vows in 2008, threw a housewarming party at their new Hidden Hills, Calif., estate Saturday.
Among the guests: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Victoria Beckham and Kate Beckinsale.
The color scheme for the party was black, chocolate brown and white and there were several outdoor lounge areas set up with French Regency style couches, tables, lamps and mirrors. A bar was set up with black martini glasses and tall vases held calla lilies and orchids. Big hurricane candles flickered around the pool and putting green.
“We realized the bets in Vegas [on whether we’d make it] stopped at five years, so we’re really looking forward to this one,” Anthony, 41, recently joked to UsMagazine.com. “This is a big anniversary.”
The couple are parents to 2-year-old twins, Max and Emme.
"I can't help but be a different person now that I've had kids," Lopez, 40, told the May issue of Redbook. "That really does change your whole perspective on life for the better. I definitely feel like I've grown up.
"I think the biggest thing they've taught me is what loving someone is and what it should feel like," she added. "This is what unconditional love means. It's crazy, but it's heaven on earth."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite