Jennifer Lopez's Oscar Wardrobe Malfunction: 'No Chance,' Says Stylist
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
Jennifer Lopez's nipple nearly stole the show at the 84th Annual Academy Awards while presenting with Cameron Diaz, 39 -- or did it?
Wearing a cleavage-baring Zuhair Murad gown, many wondered if the "American Idol" judge, 42, had an accidental wardrobe malfunction while co-presenting the Oscars for Best Costume Design and Best Makeup.
Lopez's stylist Mairel Haenn denied Lopez gave an inadvertent peep show during the telecast, telling EXTRA: "The dress fit perfectly to her every inch. There were cups built in and there's no chance that there were any, how do you say? 'slips.'"
Added Haenn: "While the dress did give the illusion of sheer-ness, joke's on everyone who wishes they saw something! If you thought that dress was hot wait until you see what's next."
The "On the Floor" singer changed into another daring look by Zuhair Murad for the Vanity Fair Oscar party at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, Calif. Lopez accessorized her plunging sequined gown with H Stern jewels and a Swarovski bag.
Tell Us: Are you convinced Jennifer Lopez stayed covered while presenting at the Academy Awards?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite