Jennifer Lopez's Oscar Wardrobe Malfunction: 'No Chance,' Says Stylist
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Walt Disney Co. Boosts Cash DividendMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 2:13:17 PM
- 'Anchorman 2 Character Ron Burgundy Gets School Named After Him, but Professors Aren&apMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:58:03 PM
- 'Veronica Mars' Movie Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:50:04 PM
- Syfy Orders 'Dominion' to SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:46:39 PM
- 'Glee' 100th Episode: Heather Morris and Others Set to ReturnMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:43:47 PM
- Walt Disney Co. Boosts Cash Dividend
Jennifer Lopez's nipple nearly stole the show at the 84th Annual Academy Awards while presenting with Cameron Diaz, 39 -- or did it?
Wearing a cleavage-baring Zuhair Murad gown, many wondered if the "American Idol" judge, 42, had an accidental wardrobe malfunction while co-presenting the Oscars for Best Costume Design and Best Makeup.
Lopez's stylist Mairel Haenn denied Lopez gave an inadvertent peep show during the telecast, telling EXTRA: "The dress fit perfectly to her every inch. There were cups built in and there's no chance that there were any, how do you say? 'slips.'"
Added Haenn: "While the dress did give the illusion of sheer-ness, joke's on everyone who wishes they saw something! If you thought that dress was hot wait until you see what's next."
The "On the Floor" singer changed into another daring look by Zuhair Murad for the Vanity Fair Oscar party at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, Calif. Lopez accessorized her plunging sequined gown with H Stern jewels and a Swarovski bag.
Tell Us: Are you convinced Jennifer Lopez stayed covered while presenting at the Academy Awards?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite