Jennifer Lopez's Oscar Wardrobe Malfunction: 'No Chance,' Says Stylist
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Jennifer Lopez's nipple nearly stole the show at the 84th Annual Academy Awards while presenting with Cameron Diaz, 39 -- or did it?
Wearing a cleavage-baring Zuhair Murad gown, many wondered if the "American Idol" judge, 42, had an accidental wardrobe malfunction while co-presenting the Oscars for Best Costume Design and Best Makeup.
Lopez's stylist Mairel Haenn denied Lopez gave an inadvertent peep show during the telecast, telling EXTRA: "The dress fit perfectly to her every inch. There were cups built in and there's no chance that there were any, how do you say? 'slips.'"
Added Haenn: "While the dress did give the illusion of sheer-ness, joke's on everyone who wishes they saw something! If you thought that dress was hot wait until you see what's next."
The "On the Floor" singer changed into another daring look by Zuhair Murad for the Vanity Fair Oscar party at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, Calif. Lopez accessorized her plunging sequined gown with H Stern jewels and a Swarovski bag.
Tell Us: Are you convinced Jennifer Lopez stayed covered while presenting at the Academy Awards?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite