Jennifer Lopez's Oscar Wardrobe Malfunction: 'No Chance,' Says Stylist
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Jennifer Lopez's nipple nearly stole the show at the 84th Annual Academy Awards while presenting with Cameron Diaz, 39 -- or did it?
Wearing a cleavage-baring Zuhair Murad gown, many wondered if the "American Idol" judge, 42, had an accidental wardrobe malfunction while co-presenting the Oscars for Best Costume Design and Best Makeup.
Lopez's stylist Mairel Haenn denied Lopez gave an inadvertent peep show during the telecast, telling EXTRA: "The dress fit perfectly to her every inch. There were cups built in and there's no chance that there were any, how do you say? 'slips.'"
Added Haenn: "While the dress did give the illusion of sheer-ness, joke's on everyone who wishes they saw something! If you thought that dress was hot wait until you see what's next."
The "On the Floor" singer changed into another daring look by Zuhair Murad for the Vanity Fair Oscar party at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, Calif. Lopez accessorized her plunging sequined gown with H Stern jewels and a Swarovski bag.
Tell Us: Are you convinced Jennifer Lopez stayed covered while presenting at the Academy Awards?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite