Jennifer Love Hewitt Bouncing Back From Split With 'Yoga, Ice Cream'Related: Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP6 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com8 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: CBS/MSN/Promotional10 of 12
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Jennifer Love Hewitt has found some key ways to recover from her recent split with Jamie Kennedy.
"Yoga, 72 hours of ice cream ... it's all good," the "Ghost Whisperer" star told UsMagazine.com at a book signing event for her dating tome, "The Day I Shot Cupid," in New York on Wednesday.
How else is she dealing with the breakup?
"I'm reading my own book," the star, 31, says, laughing. "I wrote it just in time."
She tells Us that she is trying to follow the advice in her book, which hit stores on Tuesday.
For starters, she says she is working to "look at the good things about" Kennedy, whom she began dating in March 2009.
"Feel good about those things," she adds. "Don’t put too much focus on the negative. I think it just gets you in a better head space and allows you to move on into the next phase of your life with a healthier attitude."
Her next phase, however, doesn't include dating.
"I'm on book tour -- there's no time," she tells Us.
As for what she's looking for in a boyfriend, she admits she has "no idea" and is "throwing it all out at this point and just going to see where the universe takes me."
And as for her new haircut, she says it had nothing to do with the breakup.
"I actually cut my hair before," she tells Us. "It’s just that I had to have long hair on the show, so I’d already done the haircut and we were just clipping in some pieces to keep it going. I just happened to finish filming and unveiled the haircut around the same time as the unveiling of the other news so now it’s become my 'breakup haircut.'"
She adds: "But it’s really not! It’s not a breakup haircut! It’s just a good haircut!"
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite