Jenny McCarthy, Jim Carrey Split
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
"Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I'm grateful 4 the many blessings we've shared and I wish her the very best! S'okay! ?;^>" Carrey, 48, posted on Twitter Tuesday.
"Jim and Jenny have recently decided to end their five-year relationship," Carrey's rep, Marleah Leslie, tells Entertainment Tonight in a statement. "They are grateful for the many blessings they have shared and wish each other the very best."
The former couple have been outspoken about not getting married, but McCarthy, 37, recently joked to UsMagazine.com that they were considering walking down the aisle.
"We say 'never,' but I don't know," she told Us at the 8th Annual World Poker Tournament in L.A. in February. "Maybe for tax purposes, someday, when we are old. "That's what we keep joking -- like, when we are 70! But for now, we're fine. We are really fine!" she continued.
McCarthy recently told Us she was "really excited" to become a grandmother after Carrey's 22-year-old daughter, Jane, gave birth to son Jackson in February. McCarthy divorced director John Asher, the father of her 7-year-old son Evan, in 2005 after six years of marriage. Carrey has been married twice: to Melissa Womer, with whom he split in 1995, and Lauren Holly, whom he split from in 1997.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite