Jenny McCarthy, Jim Carrey Split
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
"Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I'm grateful 4 the many blessings we've shared and I wish her the very best! S'okay! ?;^>" Carrey, 48, posted on Twitter Tuesday.
"Jim and Jenny have recently decided to end their five-year relationship," Carrey's rep, Marleah Leslie, tells Entertainment Tonight in a statement. "They are grateful for the many blessings they have shared and wish each other the very best."
The former couple have been outspoken about not getting married, but McCarthy, 37, recently joked to UsMagazine.com that they were considering walking down the aisle.
"We say 'never,' but I don't know," she told Us at the 8th Annual World Poker Tournament in L.A. in February. "Maybe for tax purposes, someday, when we are old. "That's what we keep joking -- like, when we are 70! But for now, we're fine. We are really fine!" she continued.
McCarthy recently told Us she was "really excited" to become a grandmother after Carrey's 22-year-old daughter, Jane, gave birth to son Jackson in February. McCarthy divorced director John Asher, the father of her 7-year-old son Evan, in 2005 after six years of marriage. Carrey has been married twice: to Melissa Womer, with whom he split in 1995, and Lauren Holly, whom he split from in 1997.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite