Jenny McCarthy Might Wed Jim Carrey "for Tax Purposes"
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Starsurf / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'X Factor' Hits Finale Low as Ratings Drop 45% From Last YearMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 8:32:05 AM
- 'Despicable Me 2,' 'The Hunger Games' Among Comcast's TMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 8:03:34 AM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Will Screen Uncut Version at Berlin Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 7:27:35 AM
- News Corp Buys Social News Agency Storyful for $25MMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 6:10:57 AM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Philomena' Director Stephen Frears on Balancing Comedy MSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 7:43:19 PM
- Ratings: 'X Factor' Hits Finale Low as Ratings Drop 45% From Last Year
Jenny McCarthy is starting to change her tune about marriage.
Although the star, 37, has said she would never wed Jim Carrey, her beau of five years, she tells UsMagazine.com that it may soon become a possibility.
"We say 'never,' but I don't know," she told Us at the 8th Annual World Poker Tournament in L.A. Saturday. "Maybe for tax purposes, someday, when we are old."
She adds: "That's what we keep joking -- like, when we are 70! But for now, we're fine. We are really fine!"
And for now, the only change she and Carrey, 48, are prepping for is their new roles as grandparents! (Carrey's daughter, Jane, is due to give birth next week.)
"I love it! I love, love, love it," McCarthy, mom to 7-year-old son Evan, says of the impending title change. "I think I'm going to be the awesome grandma, the world's best, is what I say."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGoodbye X Factor
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite