Jenny McCarthy Might Wed Jim Carrey "for Tax Purposes"
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Starsurf / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
Jenny McCarthy is starting to change her tune about marriage.
Although the star, 37, has said she would never wed Jim Carrey, her beau of five years, she tells UsMagazine.com that it may soon become a possibility.
"We say 'never,' but I don't know," she told Us at the 8th Annual World Poker Tournament in L.A. Saturday. "Maybe for tax purposes, someday, when we are old."
She adds: "That's what we keep joking -- like, when we are 70! But for now, we're fine. We are really fine!"
And for now, the only change she and Carrey, 48, are prepping for is their new roles as grandparents! (Carrey's daughter, Jane, is due to give birth next week.)
"I love it! I love, love, love it," McCarthy, mom to 7-year-old son Evan, says of the impending title change. "I think I'm going to be the awesome grandma, the world's best, is what I say."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite