Jenny McCarthy Might Wed Jim Carrey "for Tax Purposes"
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Starsurf / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Dallas' Finale: Which Ewing Will Die? (Poll)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 2:17:00 PM
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Boss Talks Criticism and Why the Show Deserves a Second ChanceMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 2:11:00 PM
- Dan Patrick on NFL Scandals: The NFL Will Rebound Because We Have GamesMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 2:10:00 PM
- Duncan Clark to Head International Film Operations for UniversalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 2:01:00 PM
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth to Star in Action Drama 'Life on the Line'MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 1:47:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale: Which Ewing Will Die? (Poll)
Jenny McCarthy is starting to change her tune about marriage.
Although the star, 37, has said she would never wed Jim Carrey, her beau of five years, she tells UsMagazine.com that it may soon become a possibility.
"We say 'never,' but I don't know," she told Us at the 8th Annual World Poker Tournament in L.A. Saturday. "Maybe for tax purposes, someday, when we are old."
She adds: "That's what we keep joking -- like, when we are 70! But for now, we're fine. We are really fine!"
And for now, the only change she and Carrey, 48, are prepping for is their new roles as grandparents! (Carrey's daughter, Jane, is due to give birth next week.)
"I love it! I love, love, love it," McCarthy, mom to 7-year-old son Evan, says of the impending title change. "I think I'm going to be the awesome grandma, the world's best, is what I say."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite