Jenny McCarthy Might Wed Jim Carrey "for Tax Purposes"
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Starsurf / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 First Look: Taylor Schilling Gets Bloody, PrisoMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: Fox Edges Out CBS, Finishes First in Key DemoMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 8:55:00 AM
- First Look at Matt Ryan as NBC's 'Constantine' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 8:45:00 AM
- 'Batman vs. Superman' and Marvel Headed for Box Office Collision: Why One Side NeeMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Alejandro Jodorowsky to Make 'Son of El Topo,' 'King Shot' Into MSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 7:56:00 AM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 First Look: Taylor Schilling Gets Bloody, Priso
Jenny McCarthy is starting to change her tune about marriage.
Although the star, 37, has said she would never wed Jim Carrey, her beau of five years, she tells UsMagazine.com that it may soon become a possibility.
"We say 'never,' but I don't know," she told Us at the 8th Annual World Poker Tournament in L.A. Saturday. "Maybe for tax purposes, someday, when we are old."
She adds: "That's what we keep joking -- like, when we are 70! But for now, we're fine. We are really fine!"
And for now, the only change she and Carrey, 48, are prepping for is their new roles as grandparents! (Carrey's daughter, Jane, is due to give birth next week.)
"I love it! I love, love, love it," McCarthy, mom to 7-year-old son Evan, says of the impending title change. "I think I'm going to be the awesome grandma, the world's best, is what I say."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite