Jenny McCarthy Says She'll be 'Cool Grandma'
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: RD / Leon/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Jenny McCarthy, whose longtime boyfriend Jim Carrey's daughter is pregnant, talks about becoming a grandparent along with Jim.
"I think he's going to make the world's best [grandfather] because he is so animated," Jenny told People magazine. Jim's daughter Jane, 21, recently married and is expecting her first child.
"I also think I am going to rock as the grandma. I love her and I am excited about this baby," Jenny also told People, noting that she'll be planning a baby shower for Jane.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
In terms of what kind of support she'll offer to Jane, Jenny said, "My biggest lesson in it will probably be to just shut up and just let her raise the baby the way that she wants it. I think grandparents can kind of overstep their boundaries. I'm going to try to be there as a friend and a cool grandma."
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite