- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
Jeremy Renner is tackling his most challenging -- and most rewarding -- role yet: fatherhood! The two-time Academy Award nominee and his ex-girlfriend, Sonni Pacheco, welcomed a baby girl on Thursday, two sources confirm exclusively to Us Weekly.
The "Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters" actor told Eva Longoria about his baby news at the Golden Globes on Jan. 13, as exclusively reported in the Jan. 28 issue of Us Weekly. Renner, 42, was overheard saying, "'I'm going to fly in when her water breaks,'" two witnesses revealed. "Then Eva said, 'I'm so blown away.'"
The "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" star put his ex-girlfriend up in his L.A. home as they awaited the arrival of their firstborn. "They used to date but it wasn't serious," an insider explained, adding that Renner was "being ultra-secretive about it, but she has been going on about her life and not hiding it."
Says a pal, "Jeremy will make a great dad!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite