- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Michelle "Bombshell" McGee/Keith Allen Phillips/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Michael Shane/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Chuck' and 'Smash' stars head to BroadwayMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 8:53:41 AM
- Daft Punk goes outside comfort zone for new albumMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 8:40:51 AM
- Barbra Streisand to receive honorary PhD in IsraelMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 8:39:38 AM
- Derek Hough wants to expand career beyond 'Stars'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 8:39:32 AM
- 6 of the Buzziest Billboard Music Award Moments: Justin Bieber Booed, Miguel's Leg Drop andMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 8:34:12 AM
- 'Chuck' and 'Smash' stars head to Broadway
Michelle McGee says she owes Sandra Bullock "a heartfelt apology" after carrying on a torrid 11-month affair with her husband, Jesse James.
"I do feel guilty. I feed bad for Sandra," McGee tells Australian TV show TodayTonight (via Yahoo!) in a new interview.
When asked what she would say to the Oscar winner, 45, McGee replies, "I'm sorry for your embarrassment. I'm sorry all this is public. I'm sorry for everything."McGee -- who was paid $30,000 to sell her story to a tabloid -- says she understands what Bullock is "going through.
"She must be hurt, devastated, upset, embarrassed. I want to give her a heartfelt apology," she adds. "I'm sorry for her embarrassment and pain. I do feel really bad about it."But McGee blames James for claiming he was separated from Bullock when she first hooked up with him.
"I feel like I was duped just as much as Sandra was. I feel like I was lied to just as much as she was," she says. "If Jesse was upfront with me in the beginning, we wouldn't be in this situation."McGee also speculates on why James was attracted to Bullock. "Maybe he was attracted to her goodness, the cleanliness of it?"
McGee says she slept with James "two or three times" after their first face-to-face meeting at his West Coast Choppers shop. (She'd reached out to him just a week earlier on MySpace.)
"I did know he was married to Sandra. When we were sitting on a couch watching a movie, he leaned over to kiss me, and I said, 'Slow down! What's going on between you and Sandra?'" McGee explains. "He said, 'She lives in Austin, I live here. We're not together because she's filming a movie...’ I believed him.... he said he didn't want to talk about it, I assumed because of legalities."
McGee says they were hot and heavy for two months, but didn't see each other as often for the next nine months. He texted her every day.
Still, she was "not in love" with James, she says."I cared about him. My feelings were growing toward him," McGee says.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite