Jesse James' Mistress Apologizes to Sandra Bullock
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Michelle "Bombshell" McGee/Keith Allen Phillips/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Michael Shane/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Michelle McGee says she owes Sandra Bullock "a heartfelt apology" after carrying on a torrid 11-month affair with her husband, Jesse James.
"I do feel guilty. I feed bad for Sandra," McGee tells Australian TV show TodayTonight (via Yahoo!) in a new interview.
When asked what she would say to the Oscar winner, 45, McGee replies, "I'm sorry for your embarrassment. I'm sorry all this is public. I'm sorry for everything."McGee -- who was paid $30,000 to sell her story to a tabloid -- says she understands what Bullock is "going through.
"She must be hurt, devastated, upset, embarrassed. I want to give her a heartfelt apology," she adds. "I'm sorry for her embarrassment and pain. I do feel really bad about it."But McGee blames James for claiming he was separated from Bullock when she first hooked up with him.
"I feel like I was duped just as much as Sandra was. I feel like I was lied to just as much as she was," she says. "If Jesse was upfront with me in the beginning, we wouldn't be in this situation."McGee also speculates on why James was attracted to Bullock. "Maybe he was attracted to her goodness, the cleanliness of it?"
McGee says she slept with James "two or three times" after their first face-to-face meeting at his West Coast Choppers shop. (She'd reached out to him just a week earlier on MySpace.)
"I did know he was married to Sandra. When we were sitting on a couch watching a movie, he leaned over to kiss me, and I said, 'Slow down! What's going on between you and Sandra?'" McGee explains. "He said, 'She lives in Austin, I live here. We're not together because she's filming a movie...’ I believed him.... he said he didn't want to talk about it, I assumed because of legalities."
McGee says they were hot and heavy for two months, but didn't see each other as often for the next nine months. He texted her every day.
Still, she was "not in love" with James, she says."I cared about him. My feelings were growing toward him," McGee says.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite