- Photo: People.com/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Promotional4 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Moving trucks are seen outside Sandra's New Orleans mansion / Deano/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
By Kat Giantis
When Sandra Bullock cut Jesse James out of her life, she apparently did so with a little help from the good folks at People magazine. TMZ reports that the Oscar winner's estranged hubby was "right by" her side at the photo shoot in which she debuted her now 4-month-old son, Louis Bardo Bullock.
Insiders say James was "incredible with both Sandra and Louis" during the March 9 shoot and helped generate a "healthy, loving and positive atmosphere" as the pics were snapped.
But then came the In Touch cover story with execrable tattooed mistress No. 1, Michelle "Men Are Made to Spread Their Seed" McGee, and what seemingly began as a story celebrating the couple's joy at their new addition changed to one about Bullock's new life as a single parent and her announcement that she had filed for divorce.
RELATED: See more pics of Sandra
If the date of the photos is accurate, that means they were taken two days after Bullock collected her little gold bald guy for the "Blind Side," and about a week before In Touch hit stands with McGee's tell-all about her purported 11-month-long affair with the motorcycle mogul.
But the vibe at the shoot appears to confirm the actress's assertion that she was in the dark about Jesse's extracurricular activities, many of which supposedly took place on the coffin-shaped sofa in his office.
In the mega-selling May 10 issue of People, Sandra revealed that as soon as she learned about the imminent release of the In Touch article, she packed up Louis, whom she had adopted with James from New Orleans back in January, and moved out of the family's Long Beach, Calif., home.
"All I remember thinking," she recalled, is that "I need to get Louis out of here before the vultures descend."
No word on whether there are images of Jesse with Louis out there, but given Bullock's unparalleled ability to control what information gets released, it's unlikely they'd see the light of day.
Speaking of Sandra's privacy, she seems to be inspiring a protective feeling from the residents of New Orleans, where she and Louis have been settling into the Garden District home she bought with James in 2009.
People magazine reports that she and her tot joined friends for a "relaxed" Mother's Day brunch at the famed Commander's Palace, which is right around the corner from her mansion.
RELATED VIDEO: Sandra steps out in the Big Easy
"It was obviously a very special day," says a spy, who notes that Bullock doted on Louis during the extended meal.
So special that Commander's, perhaps realizing that Sandy might become a regular, warned staffers against blabbing details about her visit, reports Radar.
Meanwhile, brunch apparently wasn't Bullock's only Mother's Day moment. OK! says she also received a homemade card and call from 6-year-old stepdaughter Sunny.
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite