Jessica Alba Debuts Blond Hair for 'Sin City 2' Stripper Role
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Goodwin/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: @jessicaalba/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: @jessicaalba/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Jessica Alba is ready for "Sin City 2" -- and so is her hair!
The 31-year-old brunette actress began transforming herself back to blond over the weekend to reprise her role as stripper Nancy Callahan in the upcoming sequel to the 2005 hit "Sin City."
"Bye bye brown hair," she tweeted Thursday with a photo of herself pouting. Documenting her hair color processing, Alba later tweeted a second photo, writing, "Stage 1 -- OK it doesn't look that different but it's a process."
But the next step had a noticeable difference. "Stage 2 of Sin City 2 Nancy hair," she captioned a funny photo of herself on Saturday, showing off her blonder locks with her style team at Robert Ramos of Estilo Salon in Los Angeles posing in the background.
The process was finally completed later that day. "She got roots that Nancy. Sin City 2," Alba wrote. The actress' new ombre 'do is blond on the bottom and brown on top.
On Sunday, with her new hair all done, Alba went to a gun range to practice shooting. She tweeted, "What a way to start the day -- training for a movie is sorta fun."
Directors Frank Miller and Robert Rodriquez are teaming up again for the sexy, graphic-novel-inspired "Sin City: A Dame to Kill," which has a release date set for Oct. 4, 2013.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite