Jessica Alba Debuts Blond Hair for 'Sin City 2' Stripper Role
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Goodwin/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: @jessicaalba/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: @jessicaalba/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Jessica Alba is ready for "Sin City 2" -- and so is her hair!
The 31-year-old brunette actress began transforming herself back to blond over the weekend to reprise her role as stripper Nancy Callahan in the upcoming sequel to the 2005 hit "Sin City."
"Bye bye brown hair," she tweeted Thursday with a photo of herself pouting. Documenting her hair color processing, Alba later tweeted a second photo, writing, "Stage 1 -- OK it doesn't look that different but it's a process."
But the next step had a noticeable difference. "Stage 2 of Sin City 2 Nancy hair," she captioned a funny photo of herself on Saturday, showing off her blonder locks with her style team at Robert Ramos of Estilo Salon in Los Angeles posing in the background.
The process was finally completed later that day. "She got roots that Nancy. Sin City 2," Alba wrote. The actress' new ombre 'do is blond on the bottom and brown on top.
On Sunday, with her new hair all done, Alba went to a gun range to practice shooting. She tweeted, "What a way to start the day -- training for a movie is sorta fun."
Directors Frank Miller and Robert Rodriquez are teaming up again for the sexy, graphic-novel-inspired "Sin City: A Dame to Kill," which has a release date set for Oct. 4, 2013.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite