Jessica Alba Debuts Blond Hair for 'Sin City 2' Stripper Role
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Goodwin/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: @jessicaalba/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: @jessicaalba/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Jessica Alba is ready for "Sin City 2" -- and so is her hair!
The 31-year-old brunette actress began transforming herself back to blond over the weekend to reprise her role as stripper Nancy Callahan in the upcoming sequel to the 2005 hit "Sin City."
"Bye bye brown hair," she tweeted Thursday with a photo of herself pouting. Documenting her hair color processing, Alba later tweeted a second photo, writing, "Stage 1 -- OK it doesn't look that different but it's a process."
But the next step had a noticeable difference. "Stage 2 of Sin City 2 Nancy hair," she captioned a funny photo of herself on Saturday, showing off her blonder locks with her style team at Robert Ramos of Estilo Salon in Los Angeles posing in the background.
The process was finally completed later that day. "She got roots that Nancy. Sin City 2," Alba wrote. The actress' new ombre 'do is blond on the bottom and brown on top.
On Sunday, with her new hair all done, Alba went to a gun range to practice shooting. She tweeted, "What a way to start the day -- training for a movie is sorta fun."
Directors Frank Miller and Robert Rodriquez are teaming up again for the sexy, graphic-novel-inspired "Sin City: A Dame to Kill," which has a release date set for Oct. 4, 2013.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite