- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Vickers/Whittle/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Kat Giantis
In an interview with the British edition of Cosmopolitan, the newly bob-sporting actress, 28, says she tries not let the tabloid talk get to her, and she comes to the defense of her issues-plagued "Machete" co-star against the accusations.
"Lindsay's had to deal with this for so long," explains Alba. "Everyone has to live their life, and that's what people forget when you're in this business -- she's really nice. We hang out and chat for hours about girl stuff."
RELATED: See more pics of Jessica
Not that they have a lot of "girl stuff" in common these days: Jessica is mom to 20-month-old daughter Honor with Warren, whom she wed in May 2008, while Lindsay is a drama-addicted, self-admitted hoarder in need of a job and an intervention (not necessarily in that order).
"When people wrote lies about me before I had Honor, I'd get upset or I'd get nauseous or I'd get angry or I'd want revenge," admits Alba. "Now, it's like, it's just so ridiculous and it's not even close to being the truth."
What's more, says Jess, her hubby may even do a TV show with Lohan, "ironically, about the ridiculousness of tabloids."
We're not gonna hold our breath for that to debut. Meanwhile, in other, less positive, LiLo news ...
They've been broken up for nearly a year, but the massive dysfunction continues for Lindsay and Samantha Ronson.
Following a report last week that they got into a drink-flinging altercation at a Los Angeles hot spot comes a dubious and detail-light story from Radar Online that alleges the problem-packed relationship "has turned violent."
"One time I saw [Lindsay] and she had a large welt on her head," asserts a source. "She told me that Sam beat the [bleep] out of her. She also said that Sam even punched and choked her one time."
No word on when these supposed tussles took place, although it should be noted that Ronson has been caught on camera more than once keeping her cool amid Lindsay's histrionics.
The starlet's response to the assault claims is short and to the point: She says it's "BS."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite