Jessica Alba Drank Wild Turkey in Sixth Grade, Stole Her Mom's Car
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: @jessicaalba/Instagram4 of 16
- Photo: AW3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Miguel/FAME/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Jessica Alba was a bit of a wild child during her formative years in Claremont, Calif. In honor of Mother's Day, the "Machete Kills" actress had tea with her mom Cathy at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, where the women reminisced about old times with Entertainment Tonight.
"Who was the first boy that I brought over?" Jessica asked. Unsure, her mother replied, "Santiago?" The Honest Company founder then corrected her mom. "Santino!"
"Santino, Santiago -- he was a boy with hormones!" Cathy joked.
"We accidentally drank Wild Turkey," Jessica admitted. "How old was I with Santino? Eleven?"
"On air right now you are telling me ... well, it was so long ago!" Cathy laughed. "This is a little shocking that you drank Wild Turkey in sixth grade!" Cash Warren's wife then recalled another memory from her youth. "Remember when I used to steal the car and go to Jack in the Box?" she asked. "We would go get food. Like, that was our activity! But I was, you know, 12."
Cathy then joked about her 32-year-old daughter's seemingly perfect life. "She loses things," she said of Jessica, who has two daughters with Warren. "She seems like she's all together all the time, but this girl has gone through more passports, more credit cards, more keys ..."
Jessica then interjected and said, "I realized right now that I don't have my wedding rings on as we're talking about losing things. I think I put them in my jewelry box that Honor made me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeach Cruising
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite