Jessica Alba Drank Wild Turkey in Sixth Grade, Stole Her Mom's Car
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: @jessicaalba/Instagram4 of 16
- Photo: AW3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Miguel/FAME/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Jessica Alba was a bit of a wild child during her formative years in Claremont, Calif. In honor of Mother's Day, the "Machete Kills" actress had tea with her mom Cathy at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, where the women reminisced about old times with Entertainment Tonight.
"Who was the first boy that I brought over?" Jessica asked. Unsure, her mother replied, "Santiago?" The Honest Company founder then corrected her mom. "Santino!"
"Santino, Santiago -- he was a boy with hormones!" Cathy joked.
"We accidentally drank Wild Turkey," Jessica admitted. "How old was I with Santino? Eleven?"
"On air right now you are telling me ... well, it was so long ago!" Cathy laughed. "This is a little shocking that you drank Wild Turkey in sixth grade!" Cash Warren's wife then recalled another memory from her youth. "Remember when I used to steal the car and go to Jack in the Box?" she asked. "We would go get food. Like, that was our activity! But I was, you know, 12."
Cathy then joked about her 32-year-old daughter's seemingly perfect life. "She loses things," she said of Jessica, who has two daughters with Warren. "She seems like she's all together all the time, but this girl has gone through more passports, more credit cards, more keys ..."
Jessica then interjected and said, "I realized right now that I don't have my wedding rings on as we're talking about losing things. I think I put them in my jewelry box that Honor made me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite