Jessica Alba Drank Wild Turkey in Sixth Grade, Stole Her Mom's Car
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: @jessicaalba/Instagram4 of 16
- Photo: AW3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Miguel/FAME/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Jessica Alba was a bit of a wild child during her formative years in Claremont, Calif. In honor of Mother's Day, the "Machete Kills" actress had tea with her mom Cathy at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, where the women reminisced about old times with Entertainment Tonight.
"Who was the first boy that I brought over?" Jessica asked. Unsure, her mother replied, "Santiago?" The Honest Company founder then corrected her mom. "Santino!"
"Santino, Santiago -- he was a boy with hormones!" Cathy joked.
"We accidentally drank Wild Turkey," Jessica admitted. "How old was I with Santino? Eleven?"
"On air right now you are telling me ... well, it was so long ago!" Cathy laughed. "This is a little shocking that you drank Wild Turkey in sixth grade!" Cash Warren's wife then recalled another memory from her youth. "Remember when I used to steal the car and go to Jack in the Box?" she asked. "We would go get food. Like, that was our activity! But I was, you know, 12."
Cathy then joked about her 32-year-old daughter's seemingly perfect life. "She loses things," she said of Jessica, who has two daughters with Warren. "She seems like she's all together all the time, but this girl has gone through more passports, more credit cards, more keys ..."
Jessica then interjected and said, "I realized right now that I don't have my wedding rings on as we're talking about losing things. I think I put them in my jewelry box that Honor made me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTElegant Elle
From Crowd Ignite