Jessica Alba: I Didn't Go 'Too Crazy' Dropping My Baby Weight
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: ALECSEY BOLDESKUL/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Mark Stewart / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Jessica Alba may have lost her baby weight in record time, but it wasn't because the 30-year-old mother-of-two became a slave to the gym.
"I didn't gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that really made a big difference," Alba told Us Weekly while hosting Swarovski Elements' holiday lights installation in Beverly Hills Monday.
"I did prenatal yoga up until the very end," she added. "I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved."
A source recently told Us that Alba "was on a mission to get her body back" after welcoming her second daughter, Haven Garner, in August. "She missed being a sex symbol."
Two weeks after giving birth, Alba did 40 minutes of cardio on a stationary bike and the elliptical. Now she tackles 90-minute sessions four days a week with get-fit guru Yumi Lee at L.A.'s Fitness Factory.
Since Haven Garner's August arrival, the Little Fockers actress said she's become more confident as a mother.
"It's nice to enjoy having a newborn instead of being overwhelmed and wonder if everything is going to be okay," Alba told Us. "Now I'm like, 'Oh, she'll be fine!' They're so sweet together."
Alba married documentary producer Cash Warren in 2008, the same year they welcomed their first daughter, Honor Marie.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite