Jessica Alba: I Didn't Go 'Too Crazy' Dropping My Baby Weight
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: ALECSEY BOLDESKUL/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Mark Stewart / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
Jessica Alba may have lost her baby weight in record time, but it wasn't because the 30-year-old mother-of-two became a slave to the gym.
"I didn't gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that really made a big difference," Alba told Us Weekly while hosting Swarovski Elements' holiday lights installation in Beverly Hills Monday.
"I did prenatal yoga up until the very end," she added. "I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved."
A source recently told Us that Alba "was on a mission to get her body back" after welcoming her second daughter, Haven Garner, in August. "She missed being a sex symbol."
Two weeks after giving birth, Alba did 40 minutes of cardio on a stationary bike and the elliptical. Now she tackles 90-minute sessions four days a week with get-fit guru Yumi Lee at L.A.'s Fitness Factory.
Since Haven Garner's August arrival, the Little Fockers actress said she's become more confident as a mother.
"It's nice to enjoy having a newborn instead of being overwhelmed and wonder if everything is going to be okay," Alba told Us. "Now I'm like, 'Oh, she'll be fine!' They're so sweet together."
Alba married documentary producer Cash Warren in 2008, the same year they welcomed their first daughter, Honor Marie.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite