Jessica Alba: I Didn't Go 'Too Crazy' Dropping My Baby Weight
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: ALECSEY BOLDESKUL/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Mark Stewart / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: MAP/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Jessica Alba may have lost her baby weight in record time, but it wasn't because the 30-year-old mother-of-two became a slave to the gym.
"I didn't gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that really made a big difference," Alba told Us Weekly while hosting Swarovski Elements' holiday lights installation in Beverly Hills Monday.
"I did prenatal yoga up until the very end," she added. "I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved."
A source recently told Us that Alba "was on a mission to get her body back" after welcoming her second daughter, Haven Garner, in August. "She missed being a sex symbol."
Two weeks after giving birth, Alba did 40 minutes of cardio on a stationary bike and the elliptical. Now she tackles 90-minute sessions four days a week with get-fit guru Yumi Lee at L.A.'s Fitness Factory.
Since Haven Garner's August arrival, the Little Fockers actress said she's become more confident as a mother.
"It's nice to enjoy having a newborn instead of being overwhelmed and wonder if everything is going to be okay," Alba told Us. "Now I'm like, 'Oh, she'll be fine!' They're so sweet together."
Alba married documentary producer Cash Warren in 2008, the same year they welcomed their first daughter, Honor Marie.
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite