Jessica Alba: I have cellulite, stretch marks and a muffin top
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 13
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Said Elatab/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
"I have a brutally short attention span. It means I'm useless at working out," she tells the magazine (via Just Jared). "I get so bored. I have cellulite and stretch marks -- and I have a muffin top!"
This isn't the first time Alba has shared her disdain for the gym. Shortly before welcoming her second daughter, Haven, in 2011, Alba told Lucky magazine, "In the gym, I have like five things to distract me: TV, iPod, magazines. [Workout] partners are good, too, so you can chat and not just drown in your own misery. Sorry, does that sound bad? I just hate working out."
But the actress and author of "The Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You" has been trying to compensate with healthy eating.
"I started cooking for myself at 12 because a lot of food my family ate was processed. I wanted fresh," she explains to Women's Health UK. "I eliminated microwave foods, things with too much salt, and tried to eat more natural food, things that were cooked in a kitchen as opposed to a factory."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite