Jessica Alba: I have cellulite, stretch marks and a muffin top
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 13
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Said Elatab/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly RomanMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:48:04 PM
- 'Ouija' Conjures Leads: 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke &apoMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:44:35 PM
- 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve Eyed for Female-Driven Crime Drama &aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:49:18 AM
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in SarajevMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:31:43 AM
- Rick Santorum Compares Obamacare to Apartheid, on Night of Mandela's Death (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:38 AM
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly Roman
"I have a brutally short attention span. It means I'm useless at working out," she tells the magazine (via Just Jared). "I get so bored. I have cellulite and stretch marks -- and I have a muffin top!"
This isn't the first time Alba has shared her disdain for the gym. Shortly before welcoming her second daughter, Haven, in 2011, Alba told Lucky magazine, "In the gym, I have like five things to distract me: TV, iPod, magazines. [Workout] partners are good, too, so you can chat and not just drown in your own misery. Sorry, does that sound bad? I just hate working out."
But the actress and author of "The Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You" has been trying to compensate with healthy eating.
"I started cooking for myself at 12 because a lot of food my family ate was processed. I wanted fresh," she explains to Women's Health UK. "I eliminated microwave foods, things with too much salt, and tried to eat more natural food, things that were cooked in a kitchen as opposed to a factory."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite