Jessica Alba: I have cellulite, stretch marks and a muffin top
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 13
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Said Elatab/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
"I have a brutally short attention span. It means I'm useless at working out," she tells the magazine (via Just Jared). "I get so bored. I have cellulite and stretch marks -- and I have a muffin top!"
This isn't the first time Alba has shared her disdain for the gym. Shortly before welcoming her second daughter, Haven, in 2011, Alba told Lucky magazine, "In the gym, I have like five things to distract me: TV, iPod, magazines. [Workout] partners are good, too, so you can chat and not just drown in your own misery. Sorry, does that sound bad? I just hate working out."
But the actress and author of "The Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You" has been trying to compensate with healthy eating.
"I started cooking for myself at 12 because a lot of food my family ate was processed. I wanted fresh," she explains to Women's Health UK. "I eliminated microwave foods, things with too much salt, and tried to eat more natural food, things that were cooked in a kitchen as opposed to a factory."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite