Jessica Alba: My Daughter Honor, 3, Likes to Dress in Drag!
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Matei/Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Fern/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Instagram/.5 of 14
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
When it comes to Honor Marie Warren's wardrobe, anything goes!
In an appearance on "The Rachael Ray Show" set to air Jan. 23, Jessica Alba admits her 3-year-old daughter with Cash Warren has developed her own unique sense of style.
"She's very independent, very opinionated and loves dress up so much," Alba says. "Like every day, she's in full drag! She wears a wig everyday. She has a lot of wigs and she has a lot of plastic heels. It's totally insane, but it makes her happy."
Though Alba recently launched The Honest Company, which helps new moms learn about eco-friendly baby products, the actress still makes sure her own family's needs are met first.
"I've been with my husband for nine years now," Alba, 30, says. "You get really comfortable and you don't always make time for each other. You can tend to take each other for granted. So we do try and set aside time at least once a week."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite