Jessica Alba: My Daughter Honor, 3, Likes to Dress in Drag!
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Matei/Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Fern/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Instagram/.5 of 14
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
When it comes to Honor Marie Warren's wardrobe, anything goes!
In an appearance on "The Rachael Ray Show" set to air Jan. 23, Jessica Alba admits her 3-year-old daughter with Cash Warren has developed her own unique sense of style.
"She's very independent, very opinionated and loves dress up so much," Alba says. "Like every day, she's in full drag! She wears a wig everyday. She has a lot of wigs and she has a lot of plastic heels. It's totally insane, but it makes her happy."
Though Alba recently launched The Honest Company, which helps new moms learn about eco-friendly baby products, the actress still makes sure her own family's needs are met first.
"I've been with my husband for nine years now," Alba, 30, says. "You get really comfortable and you don't always make time for each other. You can tend to take each other for granted. So we do try and set aside time at least once a week."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite