Jessica Alba: My Daughter Honor, 3, Likes to Dress in Drag!
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Matei/Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Fern/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Instagram/.5 of 14
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
When it comes to Honor Marie Warren's wardrobe, anything goes!
In an appearance on "The Rachael Ray Show" set to air Jan. 23, Jessica Alba admits her 3-year-old daughter with Cash Warren has developed her own unique sense of style.
"She's very independent, very opinionated and loves dress up so much," Alba says. "Like every day, she's in full drag! She wears a wig everyday. She has a lot of wigs and she has a lot of plastic heels. It's totally insane, but it makes her happy."
Though Alba recently launched The Honest Company, which helps new moms learn about eco-friendly baby products, the actress still makes sure her own family's needs are met first.
"I've been with my husband for nine years now," Alba, 30, says. "You get really comfortable and you don't always make time for each other. You can tend to take each other for granted. So we do try and set aside time at least once a week."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite