Jessica Alba: My Daughter Honor, 3, Likes to Dress in Drag!
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Matei/Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Fern/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Instagram/.5 of 14
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin7 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
When it comes to Honor Marie Warren's wardrobe, anything goes!
In an appearance on "The Rachael Ray Show" set to air Jan. 23, Jessica Alba admits her 3-year-old daughter with Cash Warren has developed her own unique sense of style.
"She's very independent, very opinionated and loves dress up so much," Alba says. "Like every day, she's in full drag! She wears a wig everyday. She has a lot of wigs and she has a lot of plastic heels. It's totally insane, but it makes her happy."
Though Alba recently launched The Honest Company, which helps new moms learn about eco-friendly baby products, the actress still makes sure her own family's needs are met first.
"I've been with my husband for nine years now," Alba, 30, says. "You get really comfortable and you don't always make time for each other. You can tend to take each other for granted. So we do try and set aside time at least once a week."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite