Jessica Alba Shows Off Slim, Post-Baby Body in Bikini
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin1 of 19
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin2 of 19
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin3 of 19
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 19
- Photo: Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin13 of 19
- Photo: INB/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks17 of 19
- Photo: Daigoron/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Working With Kiefer Sutherland on '24' Was a NightmareMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:11:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'
Jessica Alba started hitting the gym just two weeks after giving birth, and from the looks of her beach-ready bod, her hard work is paying off!
In Los Cabos, Mexico on Wednesday, the star, 30, showed off her flawless post-baby figure in a pink and aqua bikini as she hit the beach with her husband, Cash Warren, and their two daughters, Honor Marie, 3, and Haven Garner, 4 months.
Last month, the star, who looked stylish at various red-carpet events this fall, told Us Weekly why, despite her early gym workouts, she wasn't going too crazy over dropping the post-pregnancy pounds.
"I didn't gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that really made a big difference," Alba told Us while hosting Swarovski Elements and Rodeo Drive Holiday Lights Ceremony in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Nov. 21.
"I did prenatal yoga up until the very end," she added. "I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite