Jessica Alba Shows Off Slim, Post-Baby Body in Bikini
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin1 of 19
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin2 of 19
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin3 of 19
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 19
- Photo: Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin13 of 19
- Photo: INB/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks17 of 19
- Photo: Daigoron/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Jessica Alba started hitting the gym just two weeks after giving birth, and from the looks of her beach-ready bod, her hard work is paying off!
In Los Cabos, Mexico on Wednesday, the star, 30, showed off her flawless post-baby figure in a pink and aqua bikini as she hit the beach with her husband, Cash Warren, and their two daughters, Honor Marie, 3, and Haven Garner, 4 months.
Last month, the star, who looked stylish at various red-carpet events this fall, told Us Weekly why, despite her early gym workouts, she wasn't going too crazy over dropping the post-pregnancy pounds.
"I didn't gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that really made a big difference," Alba told Us while hosting Swarovski Elements and Rodeo Drive Holiday Lights Ceremony in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Nov. 21.
"I did prenatal yoga up until the very end," she added. "I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite