Jessica Alba Shows Off Slim, Post-Baby Body in Bikini
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin1 of 19
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin2 of 19
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin3 of 19
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 19
- Photo: Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin13 of 19
- Photo: INB/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks17 of 19
- Photo: Daigoron/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Jessica Alba started hitting the gym just two weeks after giving birth, and from the looks of her beach-ready bod, her hard work is paying off!
In Los Cabos, Mexico on Wednesday, the star, 30, showed off her flawless post-baby figure in a pink and aqua bikini as she hit the beach with her husband, Cash Warren, and their two daughters, Honor Marie, 3, and Haven Garner, 4 months.
Last month, the star, who looked stylish at various red-carpet events this fall, told Us Weekly why, despite her early gym workouts, she wasn't going too crazy over dropping the post-pregnancy pounds.
"I didn't gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that really made a big difference," Alba told Us while hosting Swarovski Elements and Rodeo Drive Holiday Lights Ceremony in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Nov. 21.
"I did prenatal yoga up until the very end," she added. "I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite