Jessica Alba Shows Off Slim, Post-Baby Body in Bikini
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin1 of 19
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin2 of 19
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin3 of 19
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 19
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 19
- Photo: Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin13 of 19
- Photo: INB/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks17 of 19
- Photo: Daigoron/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Jessica Alba started hitting the gym just two weeks after giving birth, and from the looks of her beach-ready bod, her hard work is paying off!
In Los Cabos, Mexico on Wednesday, the star, 30, showed off her flawless post-baby figure in a pink and aqua bikini as she hit the beach with her husband, Cash Warren, and their two daughters, Honor Marie, 3, and Haven Garner, 4 months.
Last month, the star, who looked stylish at various red-carpet events this fall, told Us Weekly why, despite her early gym workouts, she wasn't going too crazy over dropping the post-pregnancy pounds.
"I didn't gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that really made a big difference," Alba told Us while hosting Swarovski Elements and Rodeo Drive Holiday Lights Ceremony in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Nov. 21.
"I did prenatal yoga up until the very end," she added. "I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite