Jessica Alba's weight loss secret: A double corset
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Jessica Alba is revealing her secret to getting her famously toned body back after giving birth to two children -- wearing a double corset for three months.
"I wore a double corset day and night for three months," Alba tells Net-A-Porter magazine. "It was sweaty, but worth it."
Though she does admit that the method is painful.
"It was brutal; it's not for everyone," she says.
Though Alba has recently become a best-seller author thanks to her book The Honest Life, the 31-year-old actress isn't giving up her day job -- she tells the magazine that she's particularly proud of reprising her role as Nancy Callahan in the Sin City sequel, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (out October 4).
"I just finished the best movie I've ever done," she says about the highly anticipated film. "It was so opposite to what I do [at home]. My approach to acting now is so different – I'm fearless because I have nothing to lose. Before [children] my identity was wrapped up in every decision – now, I don't care. It could be a pile of s**t and you could think it was the worst thing you ever saw, but I still had the best experience."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite