Jessica Alba's weight loss secret: A double corset
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale Sho
Jessica Alba is revealing her secret to getting her famously toned body back after giving birth to two children -- wearing a double corset for three months.
"I wore a double corset day and night for three months," Alba tells Net-A-Porter magazine. "It was sweaty, but worth it."
Though she does admit that the method is painful.
"It was brutal; it's not for everyone," she says.
Though Alba has recently become a best-seller author thanks to her book The Honest Life, the 31-year-old actress isn't giving up her day job -- she tells the magazine that she's particularly proud of reprising her role as Nancy Callahan in the Sin City sequel, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (out October 4).
"I just finished the best movie I've ever done," she says about the highly anticipated film. "It was so opposite to what I do [at home]. My approach to acting now is so different – I'm fearless because I have nothing to lose. Before [children] my identity was wrapped up in every decision – now, I don't care. It could be a pile of s**t and you could think it was the worst thing you ever saw, but I still had the best experience."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite