Jessica Alba's weight loss secret: A double corset
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Jessica Alba is revealing her secret to getting her famously toned body back after giving birth to two children -- wearing a double corset for three months.
"I wore a double corset day and night for three months," Alba tells Net-A-Porter magazine. "It was sweaty, but worth it."
Though she does admit that the method is painful.
"It was brutal; it's not for everyone," she says.
Though Alba has recently become a best-seller author thanks to her book The Honest Life, the 31-year-old actress isn't giving up her day job -- she tells the magazine that she's particularly proud of reprising her role as Nancy Callahan in the Sin City sequel, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (out October 4).
"I just finished the best movie I've ever done," she says about the highly anticipated film. "It was so opposite to what I do [at home]. My approach to acting now is so different – I'm fearless because I have nothing to lose. Before [children] my identity was wrapped up in every decision – now, I don't care. It could be a pile of s**t and you could think it was the worst thing you ever saw, but I still had the best experience."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite