Jessica Alba's weight loss secret: A double corset
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Jessica Alba is revealing her secret to getting her famously toned body back after giving birth to two children -- wearing a double corset for three months.
"I wore a double corset day and night for three months," Alba tells Net-A-Porter magazine. "It was sweaty, but worth it."
Though she does admit that the method is painful.
"It was brutal; it's not for everyone," she says.
Though Alba has recently become a best-seller author thanks to her book The Honest Life, the 31-year-old actress isn't giving up her day job -- she tells the magazine that she's particularly proud of reprising her role as Nancy Callahan in the Sin City sequel, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (out October 4).
"I just finished the best movie I've ever done," she says about the highly anticipated film. "It was so opposite to what I do [at home]. My approach to acting now is so different – I'm fearless because I have nothing to lose. Before [children] my identity was wrapped up in every decision – now, I don't care. It could be a pile of s**t and you could think it was the worst thing you ever saw, but I still had the best experience."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite