Jessica Alba's weight loss secret: A double corset
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jerome Domine/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: TRB/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Jessica Alba is revealing her secret to getting her famously toned body back after giving birth to two children -- wearing a double corset for three months.
"I wore a double corset day and night for three months," Alba tells Net-A-Porter magazine. "It was sweaty, but worth it."
Though she does admit that the method is painful.
"It was brutal; it's not for everyone," she says.
Though Alba has recently become a best-seller author thanks to her book The Honest Life, the 31-year-old actress isn't giving up her day job -- she tells the magazine that she's particularly proud of reprising her role as Nancy Callahan in the Sin City sequel, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (out October 4).
"I just finished the best movie I've ever done," she says about the highly anticipated film. "It was so opposite to what I do [at home]. My approach to acting now is so different – I'm fearless because I have nothing to lose. Before [children] my identity was wrapped up in every decision – now, I don't care. It could be a pile of s**t and you could think it was the worst thing you ever saw, but I still had the best experience."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite