Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake plan intimate wedding
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: CODA SPOT/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: (AP Photo/Marine Corps Base Quantico Public Affairs, Lance Cpl. Emmanuel Ramos/.13 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Jessica Biel says she decided against a "great big to-do" for her upcoming wedding to Justin Timberlake.
The pop star turned actor proposed to his long-term girlfriend over Christmas, and reports suggest they will tie the knot before the end of this year.
RELATED: See Jessica Biel's Engagement Ring
Biel tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I do know that it's not going to be a great big to-do. This will be a very private moment for us, so we're going to keep it small and intimate."
The "A-Team" actress also admits she would like to emulate British actress Emily Blunt, who married John Krasinski of "The Office" at a small ceremony in Italy in 2010.
She adds, "The people I'd most like us to be like are Emily Blunt and John Krasinski: It seemed like one day they were engaged and the next day they were married and nobody had known anything about it. And I did at the time think, 'Aha! That's the way to do it.'"
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite