Jessica Biel changing last name to Timberlake
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: SI1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: CWBR/GSI7 of 15
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
You can call her Mrs. Timberlake! After her Oct. 19 nuptials, Jessica Biel has decided to take on husband Justin Timberlake's last name.
"Yes, I'm changing my name," Biel, 30, tells People. "My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names."
Biel joins Courteney Cox, Pamela Anderson, Rebecca Romijn and Jada Pinkett as famous ladies who have taken on their last name of their equally famous spouses.
The actress can next be seen in the film "Hitchcock."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite